The future of selections and masks in Krita

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Tue Aug 1 16:01:11 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 01 August 2006 15:05, Thomas Zander wrote:
> I stated this on IRC, but I'll state it here again for your benefit.
> If a persona is not included in the application personas, he is not a
> target user.  Your father is probably not someone who will use a painting
> app professionally and quite a lot of the time, right?
>
> Then he is not a target user and him not understanding it is irrelevant to
> the design of the application.
See, I find this idea a bit too radical for my taste. I think that it's not
because a person is not a target user, that we shouldn't think about him at
all during the design of the application. (Actually <unrealistical optimist
mode>why aren't all users our target users? The world is one huge group of
our users *big group hug*</mode> ;-)).

Bart