Substrate implementation proposal

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Tue Apr 4 14:06:00 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 13:56, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Still, we need to arrive a basic set of properties all substrates have.
Of course, but I guess more qualified people than me might be better suited to
discuss the actual needs of that (from my experience with wet, it'd be
enough, but I have no experience with anything more advanced).

> True. I had thought about that but I wasn't sure whether it would be worth
> the bother.
Ah ok. But then you should make the returned substrate const there, just in
case somebody would find it a fun idea to write to it as well :)

> Well, the methods of the datamanger are not virtual, so we'd need to have
> another paint device class to use the other datamanger.
Hrm yes, I forgot about that :-(

Bart