Krita source reorganization

Saem Ghani saem-ghani at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 29 00:18:11 CEST 2005

If as you say all the raster and raster plugins are exported into a reusable
library, all of KDE could benefit, we could have our own Coca like CoreImage,
except it'd be KoreImage of course. ;)  At that point even the digikam,
KolourPaint, and otherse might begin to come together.  It might also see a
fair bit of visibility and hopefully work.