preview in filters are gone

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Sep 27 09:43:46 CEST 2005

On Monday 26 September 2005 23:15, Casper Boemann wrote:
> Hi
>
> A little reminder to Boudewijn that the preview in filters are gone.

Thanks. Fixed, more or less. Still need to clear away the rect when the image
is smaller than the preview widget and somehow the initial part show of the
image is all we ever see. And there's some horrible flicker here: we'd better
create a QImage and bitBlt it, instead of using the painter interface. Oh, and
apparently the image isn't updated when the settings change. But at least,
you don't get the blank image anymore.

Added to the TODO