Merging profiles into colorspaces

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun Sep 18 15:12:30 CEST 2005

On Sunday 18 September 2005 14:23, Casper Boemann wrote:
> On Sunday 18 September 2005 14:06, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > On Sunday 18 September 2005 13:33, Casper Boemann wrote:
> > > Some things are still diabled though. Colorspaces are always created
> > > with no profile. I need to reprogram the registry to allow that.
> >
> > But no doubt you'll manage to do that before committing :-).
>
> yep and on irc i outlined my idea:

Ok to be more precise:

The ColorSpaceRegistry will be replaced by a ColorSpaceFactoryRegistry
and every module must provide a ColorSpaceFactory

So the gui gets a factory and not an actual colorspace. It should still be
able to get the name from the factory exactly as with the old colorspace.

Perhaps we should call the ColorSpaceFactoryy a ColorModel which is what it
is.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann