GimpCon 06

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Tue Sep 13 16:35:22 CEST 2005

Hi all,

The GIMP conference (although, that's fast becoming a hugely inaccurate
name) will be help in Lyon the 17/18/19 March next year.

It would be cool to have some Krita developers there, and to have at
least one demonstration/presentation of Krita. Are you interested?

4 line overview: We'll have 2 days, open to the public, with
presentations and conferences (both user & technical level talks). And
the 3rd day is completely open-plan. No talks, possibility for
hackfests, meetings, planning sessions, beer... the slate is blank.

So far, we have engagements to attend from Scribus developers,
hopefully, some Inkscape people will get in on the fun, and I'm
confident that we'll have some people from OpenICC, littlecms, Blender
and perhaps GimpPrint/GutenbergPrint.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Dave.

PS: Boudewijn: as you can see, I found the address of the mailing list ;)

--
David Neary
bolsh at gimp.org