Float32 colorspace range

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Mon Sep 12 19:25:06 CEST 2005

On Monday 12 September 2005 00:17, Adrian Page wrote:
> As for the range, there are no limits other than the maximum/minimum
> values that a float can hold. I think even negative values can't be
> ruled out - the data may have been computer generated and I know graphic
> artists sometimes make use of 'negative' light.
Ok, then I'll have to adjust the code for it. This is of course a _huge_ range
for a value to be in, when most values actually are in the 0-1 range. But
there's not much we can do about that unfortunately. (Maybe some kind of
autofit when you open the dialog? But that would require us to go over the
image twice...)