Again, histograms

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Sat Sep 10 16:13:55 CEST 2005

On Saturday 10 September 2005 16:00, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> We did discuss this on IRC -- you've not been completely ignored :-).
Yes, I know :-)

> Anything that's flawless needs to be committed asap!
Well, it _seems_ flawless ;-) And I've only done rgb8 and rgb16 at the moment,
so I'd need to at least to make the others work as well before I'd commit. My
idea was that after I got this working I'd try refactoring the histogram
widget itself away from the dialog and into ui/widgets/, and then look if I
could make my design a bit easier to look at (thought I doubt that would work
out).
But if you think this is already commit worthy I'd be happy to do that
refactoring afterwards. And maybe with the code in svn it's easier to work
out the issues with it by discussing the code.

Bart Coppens