UI Todo

Sven Langkamp longamp at reallygood.de
Wed Sep 7 19:01:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

there are some points in the ui todo:

  * Add a cheatsheet widget that integrates with knewstuff to have tutorials
that people can download and follow from Krita.

Is this simelar to "What's this?" ? I can remember there was a question in the
akademy talk.

* In the Layers popup-menu the 'level' talks about formost and hindmost,
  since the dialog is about stacking vertically instead of horizontally, I'd
use 'top most' and 'bottom most'

Normally you look horizontally on your image, I think.

By the way: All selection tools except rectangle and ellipse seems to be
broken at the moment.