Stalker alert :)

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Mon Sep 5 16:32:44 CEST 2005

Hi all,

During aKademy I saw Boudewijn's presentation and got interested in Krita as it
has various features I'm very interested in to see them in a native KDE
application. We talked a couple of times, and as a follow-up on the work I
started within the documentation project, I offered to take over the Krita
documentation - which he accepted.

So don't be surprised if you see messages asking the exact meaning of certain
interface or code features, or nagging about certain other interface-related
stuff, it'll probably be me trying to figure out the wondrous world of painting
in Krita :)

Cheers,

Sander
(askie on irc.kde.org #kde-docs, when applicable)
--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   Documentation maintainer, Krita