Compile error

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Tue Oct 25 14:46:27 CEST 2005

Boudewijn Rempt wrote on 2005-10-25 14:37 +0200 regarding Re: Compile error:
> On Tuesday 25 October 2005 14:33, Sander Koning wrote:
> > Boudewijn Rempt wrote on 2005-10-25 14:11 +0200 regarding Re: Compile error:
> > > Alternative: copy & paste the libtool command, edit the dot out and press
> > > enter.
> >
> > Doh... Where was my mind?
> >
> > Seems to work :)
> > Same problem with dummycommon.cc... same trick does the job.
> >
> > make is happy again, for now.
>
> But the dot will appear again when running configure, I guess... I'm not sure
> what has caused it, and I cannot test right now, being in the middle of a big
> change. Could you remove the $(srcdir) from the include list in Makefile.am,
> and try again?

I'll let this compile finish first, then, I'm going to look if Krita still wants
to start ;)
I'll take a look afterwards. (That might not be today.)

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   Documentation maintainer, Krita