krita trunk doesn't compile

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 14:25:22 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 04:44 am, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Monday 24 October 2005 23:20, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> > Alle 21:30, lunedì 24 ottobre 2005, Thomas Zander ha scritto:
> > >
> > > Did you alter your makefile manually?
> >
> > No.
> >
> > > I suggest a new make -f Makefile.cvs and configure round since this has
> > > little to do with actual krita code.
>
> I see Sander has the same problem, but I still haven't got a clue about
> what's going on :-(

We recently saw a related problem in the kword directory.  After main.cc was
renamed to main.cpp.  Kept saying "no rule to make main.cc"  No amount of
make clean && make-f Makefile.cvs && ./configure would help. I even tried
erasing the autom4te.cache file.   Had to delete the kword directory and
start over to clear the error.  Perhaps something in the .deps directory.. i
dunno.  Mysteries of automake and autoconf...
--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)