Compile error

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Tue Oct 25 14:08:13 CEST 2005

Boudewijn Rempt wrote on 2005-10-25 13:50 +0200 regarding Re: Compile error:
> On Tuesday 25 October 2005 13:20, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > I _think_ I found the source of the error... Could it be...
> >
> > if /bin/sh ../libtool --silent --tag=CXX --mode=compile g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
> > -I. -I. -I.. . -I../lib/kofficeui -I../lib/kofficeui -I../lib/kofficecore
> >
> >          ^--- this?
>
> Try to remove it from the makefile and see if it works...

Sorry, but Makefile is not the language I read most fluently...

Seriously though... I have no clue where to change what. I've done a
  $ grep " \. " Makefile*
which gave me a couple of lines, but none of them looked only remotely like
they would compile anything. I've looked through the Makefiles to see if I could
find the source of this lonely period -- to no avail.

All looks fine - my suspicion is that it's not, but I don't see why.

Cheers,

--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   Documentation maintainer, Krita