Warning

Gábor Lehel illissius at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 14:17:32 CEST 2005

I solved this by svn upping wdgselectionoptions.ui and
wdgshapeoptions.ui from the revision before the big reorg (-r 473129),
and then manually using uic to generate the header and impl files from
it (uic srcdir/wdgshapeoptions.ui > wdgshapeoptions.h; uic -impl
wdgshapoptions.h srcdir/wdgshapeoptions.ui > wdgshapeoptions.cc).
It then also had problems linking some stuff in krita/ (some init
thing, some dummy thing, and some other things -- it's already
scrolled offscreen and I can't remember), which I solved by copying
the autotools output of what commands it's running, putting the -I in
before the '/opt/kde/src/koffice/krita' where it was obviously
missing, and then pasting it back in to the command line.

Unfortunately, I don't really have much idea about Makefile.ams, so I
don't know how to make it do these things by itself, as it should.

(It's currently compiling plugins/ and hasn't failed yet, but that
doesn't mean it won't.)