About colorspaces

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Oct 18 15:57:02 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 15:30, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a few questions about colorspaces :
> - what are the essentials composite op ? (compositeOver, I suppose, and
> what else)
don't think we have defined a minimum list, but copy is used too. we should
document this somewhere (in the sdk headerfile?)

> - what is mixColors supposed to do ?
Simply to calc the average of n number of pixels into a single pixel. The
input pixels contribute by their weight

> - what should return colorSpaceType() if lcms doesn't know about the
> colorspace ?
Good question. I think that icc defines more than lcms but wet and the likes
are not defined afaik. Some locally defined value? Perhaps we should contact
icc?

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann