undefined reference to `vtable for KisCropSelection?

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sat Oct 15 21:50:09 CEST 2005

On Saturday 15 October 2005 19:45, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > Ah, thanks:-) Why can gcc not tell me that I should write a
> > destructor?
>
> The greatest improvement of javac over gcc is the quality of the error
> messages...

I second that, the error message that I was calling a non-const method on
a const object was very far from helpful.  (it said something about
losing an argument somewhere else)

Making gcc print usable error messages that are to the point would be the
number one item on my Christmas list :)
--
Thomas Zander