Alive, but not so kicking

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Fri Oct 7 00:25:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

Just to let you know that I'm still alive, and that I'm still having new ideas
about the docs.
Preparations for the Delft and Benelux Algorithm Programming Championships took
(and take) more time than expected, unfortunately. Furthermore I'll be away next
week for a full-time, one-week course in Sustainable Development.
There's a little silence now... I hope to bring a storm in due time :)

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   Documentation maintainer, Krita