Tablets and tools

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Mon Nov 28 22:29:42 CET 2005

So after finally installing my wacom tablet (graphire 2) on my new pc, I got
to see Krita's tablet support in it's full glory (debian now has Qt
configured for tablet support). Alas, I have a small problem with it: when I
draw something with it, or just move the pen over the canvas, the tab widget
with the current tool's optionwidget flickers a lot. This gives the
impression that that tab is constantly switching the current tool from tablet
to mouse, and back.

Does anyone have an idea what this could cause? (Maybe it's just a bad Xorg
configuration file...)

Bart Coppens