A few questions related to new files creation for a panorama creator template

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Thu Nov 24 20:27:26 CET 2005

On Thursday 24 November 2005 19:53, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > You can make a template like any other template.  This has little to
> > do with plugins, though.  So I'm a bit confused.
> >
> > Can you give me an overview of what you want to do?
>
> well, when I start krita, I have the template selection box, with
> "Recent documents" "CMYK" "EMPTY" "Grayscale" "RGB", and I want to add
> a "Panorama" section that will call a dialog box which will create the
> document.

Ah, thats not possible.

I think it would be a good idea to think about a general  way to import an
image into an already existing image.  You can add your panorama idea in
there.

I currently find it a bit weird that if I already have one image opened I
can't simply open the second in a separate layer or something, since I
need to make the first modified first or else it will close it.

So; what about adding a menu entry under tools for now and we can work out
a more proper place later.
--
Thomas Zander