Layer usuability idea

Mr YouP mr.youp at free.fr
Wed Nov 9 23:06:16 CET 2005

Le Mercredi 09 Novembre 2005 21:16, Boudewijn Rempt, dans son immense bonté,
déclamait :

> > > OK, that's fine, I wanted to give ideas, not to see them implemented
> > > right now, I know there is more important matter before ;)
> >
> > Well, attached is a patch that does partly what you request
>
> Nice! It does work a lot better than I had expected... Well, maybe Mr. Youp
> will get his feature in 1.5 after all :-).
oh, I think I couldn't wait, I'll try to find a moment to compile cvs (svn?)
tree before (because all I read on the ML this last times make me very
impatient and klik has something against me)

Many thanks Casper :)