Layer usuability idea

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Wed Nov 9 15:20:13 CET 2005

On Wednesday 09 November 2005 12:54, Mr YouP wrote:
> >I'm not sure how feasible this is at the moment, though. I guess it's
> >something we could keep in mind for 2.0.
>
> OK, that's fine, I wanted to give ideas, not to see them implemented
> right now, I know there is more important matter before ;)
Well, attached is a patch that does partly what you request

At the moment it assumes rgb8 and works all the time and only if opengl is
turned off.

Oh and it doesn't "green out" layers on top of the active layer that hides the
active layer.

Still something to play with :-)

--
best regards / venlig hilsen