Fuzzy filling

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Tue May 24 18:07:21 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 24 May 2005 17:24, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> If you have a fix, please apply it. It's one of those places where I cut a
> corner with the idea to make it work correctly later -- because the
> selection attribute of the iterator was a bool at the time, iirc. Anyway,
> you're right, and a fix would improve Krita a lot.
Ok, done. This fix reminds me that it would be best to have some kind of
Q_INT32 alphaChannel()
in the color strategies. Because as far as I know, there are used some
different approaches in krita as to where the alpha channel is (that all work
now, but maybe in the future won't with substance channels)