Templates + todo

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Wed May 18 17:41:15 CEST 2005

Hi Boudewijn,

> There is plenty of work to do -- please keep in mind that we have a hard
> freeze next Monday again, so if you think you cannot finish it, let me know
> so I can pick up threads.

I did not know that there is a deep freeze on monday. If this has to be
finished until monday, I think it is better if you work on it. I just came
back from a summer school in Italy, where I stayed for a week and I don't
really feel that well and there is plenty of work for me to do at university.

Then I think I start to work on a "adjust curves" plugin. This seems to be
very useful and it is (presumably) not too hard to do.

Greetings,
Michael