Templates + todo

Adrian Page adrian at pagenet.plus.com
Wed May 18 15:01:13 CEST 2005

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> It was a nice way of getting back into coding. I see that the todo has
> been cleared up considerably, too. I believe Adrian is still working on a fix
> for the undo/redo crash, right?

Yes. I can reproduce crashes now and it should be sorted out tonight.

> * The shapes tools should offer a filled shape option
>    -> Is someone working on this already? I think I read something
>    by Bart on this topic?

Not sure if anyone's working on that. We could use a polygon scan
converter to fill shapes. There's simple not-anti-aliased code available
for that, or we could pull in the anti-aliased routines from agg
(www.antigrain.com), though that's a bit more involved.

Adrian