Templates

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed May 18 10:08:45 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 20:38, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 May 2005 19:57, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> > The problem is the same in both cases.
>
> I see... Then that's probably not just a template problem, but rather an
> incompatibility between the file code of the version of Krita I used to
> create the templates, and the current version of Krita.

Fixed -- I'll checking after a fuller test. It turns out that it's a bad idea
to define new properties for layers and then silently fail when they are not
present. I propose we take the current set of template files as the baseline
for our file compatibility. After all, who knows -- maybe some people have
already done real work with the first beta release and it would be bad form
to make them lose their work.