Crash with rectangular select

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue May 17 21:56:10 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 21:45, Casper Boemann wrote:

> Really. I have a copy. (are there more than one).

Sure, Scott Meyers has built an entire career on doing these books.

> And where exactly?

More Effective C++, iten 28. When I started with Krita I bugged Patrick Julien
about smart pointers, too, and he pointed me to some articles that I was too
dense too understand -- and which cannot seem to find now: KMail has
thoroughly trashed my Krita mailbox :-(. Someone connected to the boost
library wrote the thing.