release time is coming closer

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Mon May 16 18:11:41 CEST 2005

On Monday 16 May 2005 16:26, Casper Boemann wrote:
> On Monday 16 May 2005 16:20, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> > Am Montag, 16. Mai 2005 10:15 schrieb Casper Boemann:
> > > * Think of something with action: Either implement or disable
> > >
> > > We have already discussed this, but I'm not sure of the conclusion?
> >
> > I think this should be implemented.
>
> I agree
>
> The question then is who does it?
I have done it for the wizard (contiguous select) and color range.

Please check and see if this is how it should be for the other tools as well?

Please note that REPLACE has gone. The user just have to deselect first to get
the same behaviour.

One could argue that when there is no selection to start with and if the
action is SUBTRACT then the starting point should be a completly unselected
selection. I might just implement this. Do you think this is how it should
be?

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann