release time is coming closer

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Mon May 16 16:24:24 CEST 2005

On Monday 16 May 2005 14:39, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> > * The shape tools should (with filled as default) also be available as
> >   selection tools. (fixed for ellipse)
> >
> > Any takers or should we just postpone it ?
>
> Only polygon selections is missing. What's needed is a polygon fill
> algorithm.
well it's not a simple task then, though I got some algorithms in a book.

is that the reason the polygon tool dosen't even do anything when I click ? I
would have expected an outline drawing

how about disabling and if time allows before may 23rd we can always re-enable
it?

> > * Select wizard appears broken again
> >
> > I'm probaply responsible for the bug (the selection commits) but I don't
> > know what the wizard is supposed to do. So though I'm probably able to
> > solve the problem I need help to find it.
>
> Isn't that the contiguous selection tool?
yes that is the wizard.

It doesn't do anything here :-(

--
best regards / venlig hilsen