release time is coming closer

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun May 15 23:54:49 CEST 2005

On Sunday 15 May 2005 23:13, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> > * Link/unlink layer sets a nice icon. but doesn't actually link the
> >   layer to anything.
> >
> > Seems to me like a rather comprehensive operation, so lets better move it
> > to post 1.4
>
> We already have merge linked layer, so I think we can keep this and do the
> advanced stuff later.
yes but the layers are not truly linked (I think), but I agree that there is
no need to disable what we already have as it works.

> > * Layer size doesn't do resize, just scaled. The dialog is ugly
> >   when the resize/scale option widget is hidden. The layer is scaled
> >   correctly, but when scaled down, the old tiles are not removed.
> >
> > I had a quick look, and the image dialog is reused for layer, so to fix
> > this we need to implement a new dialog. Anyone willing ? If not then what
> > can we do ?
>
> Ok I can make a new dialog. I hope this does not require new strings,
> because the translators will kill me if I continue to add string during
> string freeze ;)
:)
No I think that you can do without adding strings. The final design should be
something like psp or gimp, so you can control the placement, but for 1.4 you
can make a simpler version ;-)

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann