release time is coming closer

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun May 15 22:15:02 CEST 2005

now for the 5 next items:

* The Variations plugin is just a mockup and does not use the same
  preview as the rest of Krita.

Do anyone plan to fix this or should we remove and postpone to post 1.4

* Link/unlink layer sets a nice icon. but doesn't actually link the
  layer to anything.

Seems to me like a rather comprehensive operation, so lets better move it to
post 1.4

* Layer size doesn't do resize, just scaled. The dialog is ugly
  when the resize/scale option widget is hidden. The layer is scaled
  correctly, but when scaled down, the old tiles are not removed.

I had a quick look, and the image dialog is reused for layer, so to fix this
we need to implement a new dialog. Anyone willing ? If not then what can we
do ?

* There are no example script files for use with the scripting engine

Don't know about this. Cyrille, that's you area I think ?

* There is no Krita handbook yet.

Well the time for documentation has passe, so this I'll move to post 1.4

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann