Scaling Code (was: Crop Tool)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Mar 28 15:44:21 CEST 2005

On Monday 28 March 2005 15:32, Casper Boemann wrote:

> It looks promising, and I think it will be feature ready by april 10th.

That looks cool; in that case, I'll just finish the user interface for the
rotate dialog box and the rotate 90cw, 90ccw, 180 and 270 actions and commit
that -- they're in the rotateimage plugin and call the relevant methods
in KisView (they should stay there -- they're supposed to be reachable from
dcop.)

If your rotation/shearing code is called from KisPaintDevice in the way the
current visitor is called, then everything shall be well.