setCursor doesn't work

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Mar 25 16:20:38 CET 2005

On Friday 25 March 2005 16:17, Michael Thaler wrote:
\
> This function is actually called correctly and the correct messages are
> printed to the console but unfortunately changing the cursor does not work.
> What is the reason for this?

That's a place where our API is quite bad. setCursor sets the cursor
associated with the tool, but _not_ the actual cursor shape. That's done
with the cursor(QWidget) call in KisView::setCurrentTool().

What needs to be done is to add a setCursor to KisCanvasSubject that does the
job. I'll do so right away.