Pattern, palettes, brushes

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Fri Mar 25 12:24:45 CET 2005

On Friday 25 March 2005 09:15, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> Sorry for forgetting... Currently, Krita needs:
>

> Toolbar icons for
>
> - paint selection
> - erase selection
> - paint with filters
> - select with polygons

IHMO the icons for the line tool, the polyline tool, the text tool, the pen
tool, the brush tool, the eraser tool and the color picker tool should be
replaced. They are not really consistent with the rest of the icons and also
not with the icons used in karbon. For the text tool we could use the icon
from karbon.

Should we ask on kde-artist if someone can draw new icons for krita to replace
the ones mentioned above?

Greetings,
Michael