kis_canvas and widgets

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Fri Mar 25 10:52:49 CET 2005

On Friday 25 March 2005 10:44, Michael Thaler wrote:

> #define ADD_BOX_RELATIVE_TO_SELECTION(type,x,y)    \
>     ret += QRect ((x), (y), type##AtomicLength, type##AtomicLength)

O:K., I got it. There are two variables: normalAtomicLength and
vertEdgeAtomicLength and type allows it to chose one of them by specifying
normal or vertEdge. Actually not that hard to understand, but I get scared
everytime I see these macros and somehow my brain turns of then:-)

But why are the two ## necessary?

(I suppose we better don't use stuff like this in our code. I don't have the
feeling it helps to make the code more understandable...)

Greetings,
Michael