The time is nigh!

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Mar 25 09:17:36 CET 2005

That we cannot add new features and more especially new strings and gui
elements to Krita until the release. We have until midnight April 10 to add
stuff. From that moment we can only fix bugs -- and we will probably have a
lot of bugs to fix -- until May 23. Then we have time to fix the last
critical bugs until June 7.

So -- just three weekends and two weeks for getting our interface right and
the corresponding features implemented.

Then, one month for fixing bugs that crop up in the beta.

And only after the release, a KOffice 1.4 branch will be made: this means that
there's no HEAD to play with during the release period.

I'm going to go through Krita with a fine comb this weekend and make a list of
everything that's broken and fix gui issues -- missing what's this, tooltips,
buttons and option widgets.