Akademy

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 23 10:10:13 CET 2005

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 16:21, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 March 2005 07:04, Michael Thaler wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > this year Akademy is from Saturday 27th of August to Sunday 4th of
> > September in Malaga. Who is going there? I think it would be very nice if
> > we could give a talk about Krita there. I hope that I can be there for a
> > couple of days.
>
> Going to Akademy would be cool, but I could only be there from Thursday
> till Sunday and the whole trip would cost at least 250-300 € even with a
> cheap flight, which is far to expensive for me.

I might turn out to be going after all, but only the first half, since I need
to be back home September 2 for my twin girls' birthday. I'm going to try and
find out airfares anyway.

On the other hand, I'm still willing to host a few days of Krita hackathon
this summer. Deventer is easily reachable by train from Denmark, Germany,
Belgium and France :-).