Back somewhat

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Mar 15 12:19:03 CET 2005

Hi,

> Okay... I've got a new harddisk for my laptop and I've just managed to
> compile Krita again and see what happens if you make sunburst stars. Fun!

But the star tool still has a bug: it doesn't work correctly when the image
is zoomed. I looked at the line tool code and basically it looks like it is
not very hard to fix it. One just has to transform the coordinates correctly.
I don't have time to fix it today, but I hope I will find some time tomorrow
or at least at the weekend. And then hopefully I will find some time to work
on the polyline tool:-))

One of the things that IMO have to be done before a release is drawing filled
objects. I think filled rectangles, ellipses and polygons are definitely a
must before Krita is released.

Greetings,
Michael