koffice/krita/core

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun Mar 13 17:21:05 CET 2005

On Sunday 13 March 2005 17:09, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > What is the reason you need this change ?
>
> Some rather funny bugs cropped up where the changes were recorded in the
> previous command.
The tool/filter that made the changes that got into the previous command
probably forgot to create a transaction

> I've got an idea... Maybe there should always be a memento (currently there
> is no memento on creation of the device, and closeMemento creates a new one
> that is then returned to the next action. That way there's always a
> memento. I'll give it a  try.
That was the original idea. You just move the responisibillity from get to
close.

And doing this would not fix the broken tools, for now they won't do the
closeMemento.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann