Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun Mar 13 17:01:29 CET 2005

On Sunday 13 March 2005 16:11, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> CVS commit by rempt:
> Close memento's: otherwise a paint device will keep tracking undo
> information even after the painter has ended the transaction.
Does that work ?

Not saying that it couldn't. Just be sure it's done right
The data changed between close and and start of new memeno MUST be recorded
somewhere and saved in the undo stack or we would have problems.

The previous version should work if every new action remembers to start a

What is the reason you need this change ?

best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann