controling debug output

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jun 29 21:41:44 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 21:37, Casper Boemann wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 June 2005 21:28, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > On Wednesday 29 June 2005 20:52, Casper Boemann wrote:
> > > How on earth do you control what kdDebug is output
> >
> > With kdebugdialog: that way you can switch certain kinds of output on or
> > off very handily.
>
> thanks but somehow all the new areas don't seem to be there only
>
> 40000 krayon
> 41000 krayon

That's right, I should checking those into kdelibs. But even then, that won't
work until the next release of kde. For now, find where your system stores
kdebug.areas and add:

41000        krita (tiles)
41001        krita (core)
41002        krita (registry)
41003        krita (tools)
41004        krita (color management system)
41005        krita (filters)
41006        krita (plugins)
41007        krita (user interface)
41008        krita (file handling)
41009        krita (math)
41010        krita (render)
41011        krita (scripting)

to that file.

> and regarding performance: Does the switch remove the formating too ? how
> would that work?

I'm not sure...