Undoing after saving as

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jun 28 16:32:37 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 16:26, Bart Coppens wrote:

> Maybe someone else has an idea?

Not much -- I wonder though what happens after a manual flatten? Anyway, this
part of the export code is exceedingly primitive. We should be able to save
in layers to those file formats that support it (only... are there any?  We
cannot save to .psd or .xcf yet), and I think it would be best to composite
the pixels for the flattened images in the writer, not beforehand, in runs as
long as possible. Should save a lot of memory.