KisHLineIterator

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Jun 28 10:38:50 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 09:40, Michael Thaler wrote:
> What does x and w exactly mean here? Does it mean that the iterator starts
> at x? Does it mean that isDone() returns true when I am at x + w?
yes, but also that the iterator isn't valid if you try moving outside

> Is the iterator faster when I set writeable to false?
yes
No undo data is generated
and no new tiles are generated either if

with writable=true
undo is generated if the datamanger is set to do that (all alayers are but tmp
paintdevices are typically not)
when movin into a tile of default data, the default data tile is copied and
inserted into the datamanager. Not only does that take time it also cost
memory.
--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann