Hard to reproduce crash

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Wed Jun 22 21:46:07 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 22 June 2005 21:09, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I got the following crash when trying to select a rectangle on a pasted
> layer. I tried, but it's kind of hard to reproduce, so I just post it in
> the hope that the stacktrace gives someone an aha! moment.
Aha yes, that's actually a manually induced crash by a tile destructor: I
crash on purpose in situations that shouldn't occur, so that I could get a
decent backtrace for it (Q_ASSERT seemed to only print a warning).
In this particular case, a KisTile is destructed, but there are still
iterators that point to the data being deleted, thus possibly making random
data being used (or worse). I'll look into the cause of it.