Thinking about large files.

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Sun Jun 19 23:57:47 CEST 2005

On Sunday 19 June 2005 23:46, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I'm wondering -- do we actually delete any tiles except when shrinking a
> paint device through cropping?
I don't think so: the only actual instances where I have seen them being
deleted is when painting and exiting. Not even when if you go back in the
undo history, and paint something new (thus deleting the actual things you
undid)...

> Curiouser and curiouser. "We zouden daar, voor ons goed fatsoen, eens
> iets aan moeten doen."*
Hehe, that's right :-) Not sure what, though, since at first sight we seem to
call the imagemagick free functions.