Should we ask for a new logo

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jun 16 19:45:21 CEST 2005

On Thursday 16 June 2005 19:40, Casper Boemann wrote:

> For me a logo is something that plays with the name. A logo
> is bigger and can thus have more detail.

Yes, exactly.

> But I think that an icon is the most important thing.

I've posted a query on koffice-devel -- if nobody's working on it, we'll step
to the artists.

> A logo could just be a scaled up version with more detail and "krita"
> appended somewhere in nice letters

Possibly, possibly. but I'm happy to leave the execution to an interested
artist. Myself, the only thing I can come up with is a krita'ed version of a
snapshot I made of my previous oilpaint palette.