curves widget

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Jun 16 15:56:13 CEST 2005

On Thursday 16 June 2005 15:47, Casper Boemann wrote:

> ok, got the image from boudewijn. That looks cool - lets have that in krita
>
> I'll wait for Michael to tell if he still has the source and/or wants to do
> the porting.

Basically, I did not do anything but. I just made a directory for the adjust
curves plugin and copied one of the other plugins and adjusted the files. But
I did not start to port the code. If you like, start working on it. I am
really busy, I have to write down my thesis, I also administrate the
computers at our institute and I help organizing the 10'th anniversary of our
final secondary-school examinations. So I really don't have time to work on
Krita right now, anyway.

Michael