Alpha fixed to float (0-1), was: is alpha fixed to 8bit unsigned

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Thu Jun 16 12:34:14 CEST 2005

On Thursday 16 June 2005 12:12, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Thursday 16 June 2005 12:11, Casper Boemann wrote:
> > That would only work one way wouldn't it?
>
> True... Back to the drawing board?
I'm not so sure. Perhabs your idea is ok. If we only use it to set a single
KisColor and then user that KisColor to propagate to everywhere else.

I think that by being a litlle bit clever it could be ok.

The float would be mostly used for ui, and there a uint8 [0;255] would be
enough. Perhabs we don't even need a float. We still need you function though
(just with Q_UINT8 instead of float)

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann