selection painting bug

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Jun 14 15:57:27 CEST 2005

Hi

I just noticed a small bug.

When painting or erasing a selection it doesn't work correctly.

Try selecting with one of the more "diffuse" shapes.
Only when rubbing the area many times it shows. This is in sharp contrast to the more solid brushshapes which select immidiately.

I think it must be in the select_brush and select_erase classes that the problem lies. Something with not creating a correct dab based on the brush image.

anyway just wanted to tell you now, before I change bltselection so we don't confuse the issues.

Oh and by the way. After you have selected an area but not quite, it is actually selected just a little bit. though it isn'y visible. When then painting /normal brush you can paint there (this is because of the MIN(sel,alpha) in bltSelection.

anyway. I'll look into it after changing bltSelection - if none of you beat me to it.

best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann