steps towards colorspace independence

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sat Jun 4 22:25:38 CEST 2005

Hi

This is my step-by-step plan towards colorspace independence:

1) create mixColors method of KisColorStrategy - done
2) implement said method for rgb and gray - done
3) create a testbed colorstrategy that exposes problems regarding both size
and interpretation.
4) go through every place in krita until the test colorstrategy is working
everywhere - I hope that you will help in reporting problems, and even fixing
things.
5) removing every occourence of QUANTUM by refactoring to use *Q_UINT8 or
KisSelection::Type. I'm heavily comtemplating creating a KisPixelPtr to use
instead of *Q_UINT8. This should however not be confused with a pointer to
KisPixel.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann