New krita movie

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Sat Jun 4 12:23:12 CEST 2005

On Saturday 04 June 2005 11:44, Grzegorz Borowiak wrote:
> Not much bigger. The screen almost don't change as the movie goes, so with
> differential encoding (as is in DivX, XviD and almost all video codecs)
> size of avi grows much slower than number of frames.
Ah yes, I hadn't thought of that. Unfortunately, I get the impression that it
plays even faster when I increase the fps from 10 to 20 in the configuration.
I think this is because my computer is too slow to handle encoding 10 or 20
frames per second in realtime, and drops a lot of frames instead of encoding
them :-(